Slack is a messaging app for teams. We're on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. Slack brings all your team communication together in one place, instantly searchable, available wherever you go:
• Real time messaging, file sharing, supporting one-to-one and group conversations
• Powerful search and archiving, meaning no one is ever left out of the loop
• Inline images and video, with rich link summaries giving context without leaving the app
• Instantly synced across all devices
• Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile push and email
• Dozens of integrations with tools including: Box, JIRA, GitHub, Zendesk, Trello, Heroku, Zapier, Desk.com, and more
Share with Slack, which you can enable on your Box account by clicking Add, enables users to seamlessly share files right from Box with Slack. Users can set link permissions and leave comments on every Box file they share with Slack.
You can install Box for Slack here: https://my.slack.com/services/new/box
Web App Integrations
- Share with Slack: Share a Box file or folder to Slack.
- Update Slack: Update files in Slack when updated in Box (Uploaded)