Secure Box with miniOrange Single Sign-On (SSO) solution using SAML 2.0 for your users to seamlessly sign into Box application using a single password & hence eliminating the need to remember multiple passwords and the risk of phishing.
This SSO solution also ensures that you are ready to roll out secure access to Box to your employees within minutes.
#miniOrange and Box Single Sign-On (SSO) integration supports the following features:
-SP Initiated Single Sign-On (SSO)
-IDP Initiated Single Sign-On (SSO)
#Why miniOrange Single Sign-On (SSO)?
miniOrange provides a cloud and on-premise based Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution in which users can SSO into more than 5000+ apps using any external IDP (Okta, Azure AD, ADFS, Onelogin, Google Apps, Salesforce, Ping Identity, etc.) or authentication source (Database, Cognito, Active Directory) that they are already using.
Admins can connect their IDP / Auth source with miniOrange and enable SSO into any app. This makes life easy for both Administrators and end-users.
miniOrange also provides Two-Factor Authentication on top of SSO, which improves security and helps companies with compliance.
Hence, miniOrange aims to help users by giving organizations the ability to securely manage access to Box in one place which results in great productivity, monitoring, management, and security control reducing the risk of lost, weak, or forgotten passwords.
#miniOrange Product Overview
SSO Product Demo & miniOrange Admin Dashboard Functionalities:
1. Configure Box in miniOrange
2. Configure SSO in Box
3. Configure Your User Directory (Optional)
4. Test SSO Configuration
#Step-by-step guide to setup Box SSO with miniOrange: https://www.miniorange.com/box-single-sign-on-(sso)
#Features and Benefits:
1. Cloud and On-premise solution for more than 5000+ apps
2. More than 15+ authentication methods are available
3. Unique Integrations and tailor-made solutions
4. User provisioning and Deprovisioning
5. No User migration required from the existing user store
6. Active support of our experts for your use case & sales
7. Login with 30+ social login providers like Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Should you run into any issues, visit the Box Community for support resources.