The ONLY iPad app to support all these: Annotation on MS Word! Annotation on PowerPoint! Annotation on PDF! Reached Top 1 in App Stores!
AnnotDoc supports annotation on popular document formats including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and PDF. Both the original MS Office 2003 format and the latest 2007 and 2010 Open XML format are supported. It also supports exporting the above MS documents to PDF, with the annotations.
Now you can use your iPad to show a PowerPoint presentation to your customers, and make notes to address customer comments directly on the PowerPoint document. You can also fill forms and sign a PDF document and email it out. In addition, you can do math and physics assignments, handwriting equations and drawing diagrams, with the help from handy features like zoom-in editor, auto alignment, and built –in wavy/dotted lines. Please check the screenshots for the wonderful features AnnotDoc supports.
* Support annotation on MS Word 2003, MS Word 2007 (2010), MS PowerPoint 2003, MS PowerPoint 2007 (2010), and PDF.
* Highlight document with different colors and different degrees of translucence;
* Hand writing notes, in English, Chinese, Japanese, or your preferred language;
* Fill forms and sign PDF documents;
* Auto-align for hand writing equations. Now you don’t need to use the MS Equation any more for your math assignments.
* Build-in wavy line and dotted line for diagram drawing. Specially designed for Feynman diagram drawings.
* Show/hide annotations.
* Type on documents using 19 different fonts, include English, Chinese, and Japanese.
* Inserting icons. Select from 64 build-in icons.
* Export MS Office documents with annotations to PDF.
* Email documents.
* Sync with iTunes.
* Open-In feature.
New in version 3.0:
* Redesigned completely the GUI to enhance user experience.
* Box integration. Sync files from your Box.net account;
* HD display of PDF files;
* Support (two finger) swipe to change pages;
* Insert multiple line text box as annotation;
* Allow user to change the size of an icon stamp.
* Create new PDF document;
* New built-in help;
* Fixed crashes when converting large PPT documents to PDFs;
* Fixed memory leak.
For more information, visit https://sites.google.com/site/annotdoc/.