Box for Google Workspace brings Google's rich content creation and editing experience for Google Docs, Sheets and Slides directly into Box's secure collaboration platform. Seamlessly create, manage and collaborate on Docs, Sheets and Slides from Box to be more productive and accelerate work.
With Box for Google Workspace, changes made to Docs, Sheets and Slides are automatically saved in Box, ensuring you have full visibility into content as it moves across the organization. Your content will also be applied with Box's robust native security, governance and compliance capabilities.
- Easy content creation: Create new Docs, Sheets and Slides with Google Workspace's familiar content editor from within Box
- Automatic saving: Changes made to Docs, Sheets and Slides are instantly saved in Box to eliminate the need for re-uploading content
- Version history: Access version history of Docs, Sheets and Slides in Box to maintain full visibility of content
- Granular permissions: Select from 7 different permission levels for Docs, Sheets and Slides saved in Box
- Robust security: Apply enterprise-grade security, compliance and governance capabilities to Docs, Sheets and Slides - including customer managed encryption keys, in-region data storage, data retention, and support for defensible eDiscovery, including legal holds
Learn more at our Box for G Suite Community Page.
Web App Integrations
- Edit with G Suite: Securely manage your Google Docs, Sheets and Slides in Box (docx, gdoc, xlsx, gsheet, pptx, gslides, gslide)